STOP Buying Bullsh*t Bodybuilding SUPPLEMENTS | Bodybuilder’s College Gains Vlog #03 - Every fit

Every fit

Bodybuilding tips, Nutrition,Workouts,Ghrelu nuskhe

Breaking

Breaking News

myntra

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

STOP Buying Bullsh*t Bodybuilding SUPPLEMENTS | Bodybuilder’s College Gains Vlog #03



another day at the recovery office.. today I discussed the importance of diet and supplementation. This is what I eat to gain muscle/lose fat at college/university. BCAA’s MIGHT have some benefits if you take them while cutting. They MAY help you to hold onto some extra muscle – I haven’t finished experimenting with that one. I also talked shortly about macros. Furthermore, that you should be logging what you eat if you’re serious. I can’t wait until I can actually lift some proper weight when my shoulder recovers.

The full body training that I did is linked below. Meal prep is your best-friend if you struggle with dieting. My say on it is that you should just envelope yourself in the lifestyle, rather than having the mindset of victimising yourself in a “I’m depriving myself” kind of attitude.

Supplements I recommended:
Animal Pak (powder NOT pill version)
Floradix
Omega 3 Fish Oil
Creatine Monohydrate
Vitamin D3

BULKING Training Routine/Diet: goo.gl/MFGbrS
CUTTING Training Routine/Diet: goo.gl/JrgH7i

Instagram: @ifootballhd
Snapchat: ifootballhd

In this channel I will be taking you through my muscle building journey whilst staying fit, lean and aesthetic through vlogs – I will be helping you gym beginners with your goals along the way. My MAIN message that I’m getting across is that you must build discipline in order to achieve your goals – I amn’t here to just give you bodybuilding motivation/inspiration.

The post STOP Buying Bullsh*t Bodybuilding SUPPLEMENTS | Bodybuilder’s College Gains Vlog #03 appeared first on BodybuildingGuideline.com.



from BodybuildingGuideline.com https://ift.tt/2wpRfWg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages